Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 61-80 von insgesamt 299.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

We walked through the sunshine We stood in the rain We fought the devil together And together we fell It's probably terminal To share the sickness It's contagious But you must not wear alone your black dress Yeah in the end I will go to hell Definitely not to heaven And before that I will rot in a cell

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

To myself I don't make sense I lie here Feeling the pain It tears me apart please sterilize me They hid the painkillers Like the rest of the meds So I don't kill myself It hurts, I'd take only one please sterilize me Oh god This is horrible Hear me No, you never did please sterilize me Whoever you are Take the curse away So I can stand upright Without wanting to vomit please sterilize me I never wanted It wasn't my choice It triggers And it hurts so much PLEASE STERILIZE ME

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Einatmen. Ausatmen. Leben. Lieben. Lachen. Einatmen. Ausatmen. Kommen. Sehen. Siegen. Einatmen. Ausatmen. Wer. Bist. Du. Einatmen. Ausatmen. Verschwinde. Einatmen. Ausatmen. V. E. R. S. C. H. W. I. N. D. E.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Engelchen96 mag sich vorstellen. ..

Flippy - - Neu

Beitrag

Willkommen hier im Forum Leb dich gut ein

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

schüchternes Hallo

Flippy - - Neu

Beitrag

Hey Willkommen hier Leb dich gut ein

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Wenn ich es morgen schaffe mich auf vernünftige weise zu ernähren, belohne ich mich mit ein oder zwei neuen copic markern

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Was es für mich ist, einfach zu schreiben. Ich bohre ein winziges Loch In mein Herz An der Stelle Die am meisten weh tut Dann lasse ich alles einfach hinauslaufen Schmerz, Traurigkeit, Angst Egal ob es sich reimt Solange der Rhythmus halbwegs stimmt Und es geht nicht darum einen Moment festzuhalten Es geht darum einfach alles rauszulassen Ich kann nur selten richtig weinen Deshalb schreibe ich

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Die Depression und ich

Flippy - - Depression

Beitrag

Das besagte Trennung der Auslöser ist, ist gut möglich. Auch wenn du inzwischen drüber weg bist. Einmal ausgelöst, entwickelt eine Depression leicht mal eine Art Eigenleben. Also man bleibt depressiv auch wenn sich der ursprüngliche Grund schon längst erledigt hat. Auch wenn es oft gar nicht angenehm ist, hab ich bei mir selbst festgestellt dass ich mich in der Depression "eingelebt" hatte. Und der Weg da raus ist manchmal einfach verdammt schwer. Das nur mal so als Denkanstoß. Hoffe ich konnte …

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Das könnte evtl triggern. After all I'm still alive Almost two years ago when it begun I'd never thought It would become like this After all I'm still alive Once I spent a few days in the hospital I was in a mental hospital for four times I cut myself to the bone at least once After all I'm still alive I'm fourteen It was a lot of shit After all I'm still alive Took lots of psycho meds Legally I loved Tavor, I gotta confess After all I'm still alive

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Abfrage in englisch. S: And then there was a sheep of... Frau M: was willst du uns sagen? S: was war noch mal das wort für wolke? Frau M: cloud S: and then there was a cloud of... Jaja Schäfchenwolken

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Mit dem Auto zum nähen?

Flippy - - SVV

Beitrag

Wenn du unter Schock stehst ist der Fall klar denke ich. Ich persönlich bin nach v*rl*tzungen immer ziemlich disso, in diesem Zustand auch lieber finger von lassen. Ansonsten wenn der Muskel v*rl*tzt ist müsstest du von selbst merken dass du SO nicht fahren kannst. Bei schwummrigkeit (hohem Blutverlust) auch bitte nicht. Sonst seh ich nichts was dagegen sprechen würde, solange du vorsichtig bist.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Did you ever listen To the voice inside your head Did you ever see The shadows of the dead Did you ever keep A tear inside your eye Did you ever live A life just like a lie Was there ever void In your sane little mind Was there ever someone In your world who isn't kind Was there ever thoughtfulness In the way you treat your friends Was there ever depression And the turn of thought "all ends"

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

I feel the tension grow And I know I must not Pull the TRIGGER My stomach Feels like it's mashed I must not Pull the TRIGGER Some Tavor or Valium Would probably help I must not Pull the TRIGGER My hands are shaking Fear overtaking I must not Pull the T . R . I . G . G . E . R

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Great music Is not a still lake It's like a waterfall Like a puzzle Where every piece Perfectly fits its place Something That makes you Sing along automatically Even if You listen to it For the first time And you Just want to be a part Of this world Where fairies Dance over the water And a snail in a suit Is the drummer So just Come with me Through the silk fire Let's eat Some good feelings Let's jump Off a cliff Onto a cloud Like a soft matress {°○~☆~○°}

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Please Come back to me Don't let me alone In this void I can't face it And I wonder why You don't seem to bother At all You can talk to me You know I'd be happy Just to listen I've become so lonely Don't know where to go Or how So please Stay here It matters To me Just stay P.l.e.a.s.e.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Was soll ich tun?

Flippy - - Beziehungsweise

Beitrag

Ich würde sagen: ja, lass ihm zeit. Zeig ihm dass du ihn liebst und für ihn da bist. Wenn es dir zu lange dauert kannst du ja immer noch nachbohren was bei ihm los ist. Hoffe ich konnte helfen.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Hello little tear Where do you come from I didn't expect you here But I'm happy you came

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Flippy

Flippy - - Gedichte

Beitrag

What what You gotta be gotta be Joking guys I mean S.e.r.i.o.u.s.l.y. You can't do this A little innocent Barbie Simply doesn't fit there As part of that crew Last time when a new one came She was funny and cool And perfectly matched the team The new one's position Is made for some kind Of warrior Or tough guy Not for a fucking beauty ideal

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Hallo

Flippy - - Neu

Beitrag

Hey Willkommen, leb dich gut ein

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Sypher stellt sich vor

Flippy - - Neu

Beitrag

Willkommen hier Leb dich gut ein