Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 41-60 von insgesamt 99.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Killer Killer deep inside Voices screaming come alive Just a Little poisonsplash But I hate this way to kill I Need the blood I Need the will I want to break Not just to bent

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

You are a Monster I know, but nobody cares - cause they don't know No one believes me - but you're the beast the fuck, why am I the mad man?! You're waiting in the dark Dark and doom I know you're there, you're waiting for me You're just waiting cause you know there is no escape for me and that's why I know We all are monsters

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

I scared you But I didn't kill you So everything is okay He's still inside But I don't hate him anymore It's okay now, cause I understand Nothing will Change It will stay till the end Cause the end is to near - so far I hope that it will be like I think I'm not dreaming of Everything I see in my dreams are fucking nightmares The light will flew away, I know There is a future You will love it So I have to hate it I'm not more than a mirror now Still two days here Than there is another world

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

ich les Sevs pN und denk mir nur: "Meine Fresse du geiler Bastard" keine Ahnung wieso dieser unheimliche Mensch es schafft mich zum Lachen zu bringen xDD wahrscheinlich tuts gut mal jemanden zu treffen der vollkommen ehrlich ist

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Hey Sinner, do you have a Job for me? The phoenix let me in I think, while the Zombies try to kill me I know you seven are hating me cause I was on the wrong side since the war started, I lost my eyes, lost my voice I don't know where to go so please soldier let me fight I will fight for you You're dog is barking next to me I know he's not my enemy You don't need me I'm sure But please let me kill again

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

I'm dreamin on so far away Feelin like I'll never stay I'm running running from the truth love my lies, live my sins I don't want to know how it Begins I don't want to be something like you I'm just something you won't believe We're all hatin the unknown Strangers are never welcome So I've my weapon always next to my head I'm able to start a war If you want a battle, we could do it My life will never rest in peace If I die, I will be a Zombie - and the dead bite I give a fuck to what they say Ps…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

"Natürlich bin ich selbstständig. ... Joghurt oder BBC soße?"

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

It's inside It could be a ripper it could be everything I'm not the son of sam not the zodiac, not a killer just a unknown faceless Monster Run run run run away Dread is comin Amandas coming home The fuck I'm not strong I don't believe in god I don't believe in 72 virgins Nothing is there jhust some lights You would understand If you saw it But nobody has ever seen We're all so fucking blind It's coming up the stairs Jackson is still singing We should do what he says We should free the beast Fuc…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

The fuck... I'm a Monster. Able to kill you when ever I want Everything could be a weapon so The fuck! Stay away! to much voices in my head To much People all around Devils singing in the trees Like the death is calling home The fuck? Why are u still here You can't save anything You're unable to move Fuck damned you're so wrong The fuck. This is the end It'scomming It's here Surrendered.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Rollin they're hatin, why why why, no time to stay - no time to cry. We want to chase the beast, chase the beast called dread I'm lovin it, I'm still lovin it I will kill you in your stleep Good night sleep tight, - singin me to sleep face it fight it, If sou try to hide it a look in the mirror Amanda is smiling Adam is gone and my monster's dreamin on

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Rivers of blood, in all this empty streets A Little crying child, alone in the wild Violence is everywhere, war will never die Everyone has got a hate deep inside Never it'll stop, it's an endless run Trying to escape, isn't a good plan Easier to stay, servant till the end Anyone is here, anyone is there Rivers stay silent, slowly it comes down

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Angel angel down we go together Walking in the night Walking side by side We're lone wolves We're not more than shadows Me and you - Angel Your arms are bl**dy Deep deep scars, you know how it begun And you're the only one who can save me Angel angel down we go together

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

give me a reason to wake up AND FACE THIS LIE

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Shut up - Lay down Fuck you - Down on your knees Go away - Pray to me Let me - Call me your god I'm laying down Went down on my knees I'll pray to you forever Cause you're my god. I have to shut up, I have to give a fuck to the diagnosis I can't go away Cause you'll never let me go. I don't want to go - I want to stay silent I want something to believe in - You gave me something to life for. I'm not strong, I'm broken, already fallen to pieces. But you didn't Need a lover. So a servant in chains…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Don't hate me, Don't fight me, Let me grow - But hide me I'm inside I'm eating your soul You've got no taste, - You're nearly dead It was to easy To get inside You left all doors open And now it's to late You don't think That you're able to fight me That you were strong somehow So You're just hiding me I can't believe that it was so easy You surrendered bevor the war began I hate such little traitors So I'll let you SUFFER Are you listening? RavenTear, I'm speaking to you Listen you motherfucker…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Ein neuer. *Wink*

RavenTear - - Neu

Beitrag

Geile Musik die du hörst! Hoch die Tassen auf Victimus!

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Zitat von unhappy: „Ein Lächeln an RavenTear, weil du es brauchst und weil ich deine Gedichte mag! :)“ ein Lächeln && eine Umarmung für dich^^

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

Don't try to wake me I ran in circles, till I collapsed So let me sleep - I'm already sleeping Just one two hours, Just three, five weeks Thirteen seconds are not enough to come undone Let me fall It's my great fall The snakes great fall The final Showdown is over I lost the war, I didn't try hard enough Unable to went stronger, I'm broken know Broken bones were not enough for me Broken hearts screaming were not enough for me But broken bones, a broken heart and tis broken will is to much Please…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Ein neuer. *Wink*

RavenTear - - Neu

Beitrag

seht euch das an! Endlich einer aus Bayern, ich fühl mich nicht mehr so allein! Yessssssssssss. Naja, ein Jahr jünger als du bin ich zwar noch aber Psychologie, Philosophie und die anderen Themen sind sehr interessant. Was hörst du denn so von Musik her gesehen? Ansonsten wirste dich hier schon schnell einleben, die leute hier sind alle nett && so^^ sonst kannste mir auch immer mal schreiben ne? yours Ravs

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

RavenTear

RavenTear - - Gedichte

Beitrag

I can't believe - I can't imagine Can't believe - I can't imagine An't believe - I can't imagine N't believe - I can't imagine T believe - I can't imagine Believe - I can't imagine Elieve - I can't imagine Lieve - I can't imagine Ieve - I can't imagine Eve - I can't imagine Ve - I can't imagine E - I can't imagine I can't imagine Can't imagine An't imagine N't imagine T imagine Imagine Magine Agine Gine Ine Ne E