Walker, Alice - The color purple

Walker, Alice - The color purple

ISBN: 0 7043 3905 6
      Verlag: The Womans Press Ltd. (oder so...)
      Preis: hat mal knapp 7 englische pfund gekostet, keine ahnung wieviel in deutschland oder schweiz, habs aus der bibliothek ausgeliehen...

Klappentext:

"Dear God: I am fourteen years old. I have always been a good girl. Maybe you can give me a sign letting me know what is happening to me..."

So begins Alice Walkers touching, complex and engrossing prize-winning novel, set in the harsh, segregated world of the Deep South between the war. Celie has been raped by the man she calls father; her two children are taken away from her; she has been forced into an ugly marriage. She has no one to talk to but God.
      Then she meets Shug Avery, singer and magic woman, and Celie discovers not the pain of female rivalry but the love and support of women.

Ich bin noch nicht fertig mit lesen aber ich finde es ein sehr berührendes Buch, auch interessant geschrieben (amerikanischer schwarzen-slang ausdrücke drin)
      Gibt auch ne filmversion von diesem buch von steven spielberg, den geh ich mir sicher auch noch holen, ich les erstmal fertig und sag nachher noch was, aber ich empfehls jetzt schonmal weiter.

Könnte für m*ssbr*chs*pfer triggernd sein..